Overview and Expectations:
UConn Connects is a 3 credit, 120 hour internship. This can represent a significant time commitment over the course of the semester. Your involvement with the UConn Connects program as an undergraduate facilitator is three-fold:
1) Class - There are two weekly class sessions.  Lecture meets every Wednesday  Master coaching sessions (similar to discussion sections) meet weekly.
2) Training - Undergraduate mentors must attend a MANDATORY pre-semester training. Usually occurs prior to the start of the semester.
3) Caseload - Each peer mentor will meet weekly with 5-6 students enrolled in the UConn Connects program.
UConn Connects - Helping Students in Higher Education
Participant Meeting: Scheduled during the semester around your class schedule.
1) Complete the application below. Begin by selecting the campus you are applying to. You will then need to provide your contact information, answer a series of short questions, and upload your resume.
2) After your application is submitted, you will be invited to participate in a group interview.
3) After interviews are complete, accepted candidates will be emailed with class permission numbers and more information.
Storrs Mentor Application
Lecture will be on Wednesdays 1:25 p.m.-3:25 p.m.
Possible Discussion Times (Master Coaching): Mondays 1:00 pm-2:15 pm, 1:30 pm-2:45 pm, 2:00 pm-3:15 pm or 2:30 pm-3:45 pm
Your discussion section will be sent to you after you register for the course
If you have questions, contact us by phone at 860-486-4889 or come by the AAC, located in Rowe 217
Hartford Mentor Application
Lecture will be on Wednesdays from 1:00p.m.-3:00p.m.
Discussion Time (Master Coaching): Fridays at 10:00a.m.-11:15a.m.
Please note, the exact discussion time is subject to change
If you have questions, contact us by phone at 959-200-3747 or come by the AAC in HTB 202.